• Membres connectés en temps réel

FORBIDDEN CONTENT updated February 4, 2019

Règles du forum à lire attentivement, annonces importantes et nouveautés / Rules and other information
Répondre

Auteur du sujet
collantphile
Administrateur
Administrateur
A remercié : 10 fois
A été remercié : 18 fois
Genre :
Statut : Hors-ligne
France

FORBIDDEN CONTENT updated February 4, 2019

#1 Message par collantphile » 04 févr. 2019, 01:40

As you know, there are photos and videos that are protected by copyright, as an administrator I must take this into account to avoid any problem. The list below listing websites, models and publishers includes all that is strictly forbidden on Forum Collants.

If a person or organization considers that their copyrighted content should not be posted on Forum Collants, please contact me at the following email address: : collantphile.forum.collants@gmail.com
In the event that photos or videos protected by your own rights have been posted on the board, I will immediately take appropriate action.

Also included are websites and models that I consider unsuitable for Forum Collants. Please, take care to make re-verifications regularly, the names will be added to the list.
Here is the list of what is forbidden on Forum Collants:

Artofgloss.com

Bettyblues.com
Bettyspantyhose.com
BondageCafe

Hosieryhome.com

Ikcawon.com

Jbvideo.com

Legs On Show

Mynylonsworld.com

Nylonallover.com
Nylon-angel.com
Nylon-empire.com
Nylonfeetparty.com
Nylonmichelle.com

Pantyhoseaddict.com
Pantyhoseangel.com
Pantyhose Australia
Pantyhoseinnylons.com
Pantyhosekim.com
Pantyhose.la
Pantyhoselane.com
Pol-legs.com
Pavelphoto.com
Pro-kolgotki.com
Pro-kolgotki.ru

Queenofnylon.com

Sexyinhose.com
Sheerfinesse.com
Southern-charms.com
Southern Legs

Thank you for respecting our rules, I count on your understanding and your seriousness. For pictures of charm and glamor that are not forbidden, please no full set posts from them, just post a small sample of some photos, don't post additional photos in another post. No zip and rar files, no links, photos must be posted directly on the board.

Répondre